Windows 10 holds a variety of useful features that can make existence easier, but personal preference generally wins out, so if there is something you’d like to turn off or not notice again it’s nice and easy to do.
Notifications can be not good if you’re running multiple applications at once, as they will pop up on the bottom right of your screen regardless of what you’re doing. We’re going to explain to you how to turn them off.
How to disable notifications in Windows 10
- Open up the Windows Action Center found on the right-hand side of the Windows taskbar.
- Click on the All Settings button found at the top right, with the cog wheel icon.
- Select System at the top left from the following Window.
- Click the “Notifications & Actions” from the menu for the left. You’ll find yourself at a display screen giving you access to all of the notifications settings.
- Head down to the Notifications subheading and you’ll find a set of toggles which allows you to customise your notice options here.
If you wish to switch off all notifications then just make sure all the switches here are turned off.
How to customise Windows 10 app notifications
- If you wish to customise your application settings a bit more than just turning them on or even off, then follow the steps beneath.
- Head back to the Notification part of the Settings menu.
- Screen down and locate the particular app that you’d want to adjust the notification settings .
- Click on the app and personalize the settings there to your liking.